My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

reede, 11. detsember 2015

Skillers!

Hi there!

I have completed another goal I have set for myself: I bred my first 4000 GP horse! She is little Arabian filly Avalanche, who has 4016.34 GP. But that's not it, just a few minutes ago, a second 4000 was born: filly Aliena has 4157.92 GP! It took me more than half a year to reach the heights, but I did it! Weeeee! Next goal: 5000!

Fusion has done a great job, but lately has dropped in Grand Prix results. And out of nowhere, I wanted another skiller. I found Tanya the Gypsy Vanner mare, who has 5209.71 GP, that is higher than Fusion's. I will start training her and we'll see what comes out, will keep you updated ;) Since she is a mare, I also have the chance to breed her for more skillers.

The Tree Expedition is a new event that has appeared next to Advent Calendar. You basically have to decorate christmas trees, you can find ornaments when winning comps with your horses etc. This event is still a little messy for me, especially the find a tree part, so I need to play it more before I can do a Yay or Nay :P

Also, I have changed the blog's look a little. Now it's more Howrsey, what do you think about it? c:

That's it for today! Thanks for reading!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar