My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

esmaspäev, 20. märts 2017

Goals

And as I promised, I am back with some more! Plants event has just ended and it's the perfect time to make a Yay or Nay! :3

In today's Yay or Nay...

The Plants Event


Pros
  • Simple: just plant a seed and water the plant.
  • You'll get rewards once the plant has fully grown.
  • Also, when you manage to harvest the carnivorous plant, you'll get a Divine!
  • To earn more seeds, water and other perks, you can complete quests that are fairly easy.
Cons
  • Seeds with better rewards are harder to get.
  • The carnivorous plant grows really slowly - a small chance to get the Divine when you are not a pass buyer.

The verdict
This event is very simple and you don't need to work hard on the quests. Unless you are determined to get the Divine, this game gets you small rewards fairly easily. This is a Win.

I've made myself a goal to not waste my passes anymore and save them for a Pegasus account, a half year one. I'd really love to have more stables, because right now, it is quite cramped here and there are multiple breeds in one farm already. Would like to distinguish them more. Also, the peg accont has many more perks and I'd love have them :3

I bought a Marwari colt and I can't even remember why I did it. Possibly to complete a quest for an event. Anyways, he is a skiller and I am planning to start Marwari breeding with him as soon as I get the possibility to have more stables.

All is said for now and I hope ya'll be back for the next post!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar