My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

esmaspäev, 19. jaanuar 2015

Titan's challenge

Sorry for not posting. I am always very busy in school time.

Today I tried the Titan's challenge for the first time ever. It is possible to win Dew from there right now. On my first try, the prizes(Haromy pack, 5th element...) got only sweeter with each level and I kept clicking the next level button. I ended up with Poseidon's pack and a bunch of basic items...I didn't want to give up so easy, so since I had a lot of diamonds I bought a second one. This time I stopped at level 5. Not so good prices as before, but at least I got the 5th element too this time. I used it on Spectra and she got water element, that Amarita already has *shrug*

One of my Uni's had a failed uni birth today and that little filly Dancer is up for auction, starting price 1000 equus. She is a purebred Hannoverian and has inborn skills. I also got an Arabian filly, who I don't need. She is also up for auction with the same price, the name is Belle. Go bid or mail me.

Sincerely,
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar