My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

neljapäev, 29. jaanuar 2015

Let's get into your minds!

First off, a moment of silence for Emperor's last day with us...

I am getting a pass soon! Lol how evil :D


I have many Arabian foals I don't need up for auction. Go check them out at Arabian horses tab. Bid or mail me for reservations.

And today I'll share you some tips :)

This time it's something more pshychological. I am sure we all have been at that point in the game where you just want to give up because you will never get those GP wins, number one ranking or divines. I've had these points too. But you see, I have never given up. If I get that feel, I close Howrse and/or my laptop and go and do something else that gets my mind off this game for a while.

 It is really hard job to reach the top, nobody has ever gone there with just a snap. There is years of work behind it. And think it trough: do you really want to be on the top? Of course it feels good to be the best, but you will face full mail box with fanmails, questions and may be some insults(some can go very low) every time you log in. Answering and reading them takes all night! Also, going to the top means owning thousands of horses, taking care of them all is a task that needs a lot of time and patience. Needless to say, you also have to spend real money because of all the passes and stuff.

May be you realise, that going for the top at any cost isn't for you. You are happy as an average level user. Remember, what ever happens, please don't go and insult the best ones. I've seen and even used myself banners that criticise best users. I regret it. Please don't you do that, because if you'll one day may be reach the top, you don't want to be treated the same way, do you?

I gave my best, so don't be mad if (you think) I am talking bullshit :P

Thank you for your attention!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar