My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

teisipäev, 19. mai 2015

The Maze Runner

A new kind of event has started, the maze. The concept is actually really interesting and I enjoy it. Amarita is my trustworthy pal on this road c: So far I have got a bridle and a fertility wand. With Amarita the energy recovers 5% with every hour, enough for it to fully recover in 24 hours, so I don't have to check this place like every hour. This time Howrse has hit the spot!

I am happy to announce that today a Trakehner foal was born with 2000+ GP! Wohooo! I did it! It came faster than I expected! So from now on I will be selling all foals who are born with less than 2000 GP. Keep an eye out if you want one of them! I will sell them through direct sales. Oh and the foal is palomino, so darn cute c:

Wishing you a happy day and good luck in the maze!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar