My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

teisipäev, 2. juuni 2015

A little pause from studies...

I am having the busiest time of the school year and have not had time to play every day, but I always try when I have some spare moments. Just. Two. More. Weeks x.x Feels like eternity.

Have you guys sometimes tripped over horses you've bred and then sold them? I just did and I was delighted to see a Trakehner with my affix on a competition list when I was entering my horse into comps. It just feels great that some horses do have a future after you sell them. May be I am just being pessimistic, but I think that 90% of horses that I sell are still a few hours old a year later. So it feels quite good to see that 10% around.

About the maze...so many blind corners! I keep picking the wrong roads x.x But oh well, at least it's fun lol. No sign of the new Percheron yet, but I won't cry if I won't find it.

Setting up a poll, cause I want to know what would you like to read about the most in my blog. Every kind of feedback is welcome!

And back to studies...wish me luck for that one final exam!

Sincerely yours,
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar