My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

reede, 30. oktoober 2015

Halloween fun!

Happy Halloween everyone! I have a lot to tell you today c: So while you are not carving your pumpkins, take a look at these...


I've been spending my passes. First I bought the seal of Apocalypse and put it on Amarita. I really wanted Pestilentia, but got Bellum instead. That sucks, I always get the smallest bonuses. Actually, since Amarita is a comp horse, that skill bonus won't do bad c: Right now the Magic Hat promotion is on and that's how I am left with one pass right now :D I put it on Amaretto and got evil witch! Watch out, when you join a competition with Amaretto, he'll give you three penalty points! Mwahahaha! lol :D

Trakehners have reached the 3000 GP line and some have already broken the 4000 line. Of course I breed my mares to the best ones, I really hope some 3000s come out there! Fingers crossed!

How's things with Fusion, the GP prospect? Not as I expected. He excels at trot races and truly, has brought me home many throphies, but he is always in top 2000 in Grand Prix...Gotta train him more! I know, that one day we will get that 500...






 In today's yay or nay...

Trick or Treat

Cons:
  • Possible to win lots of prizes!
  • You can read the story of Buchephalus, when you are bored.
  • If you are out of treats, you can buy them from flash sales.
  • Simple and fun, the latter for young audience mostly.
Pros:
  • If you want to get more treats, you have to spend passes.
  • Flash sales treats are expensive.
  • Children may play a trick on you if you don't give them (right) treats.
  • The progress is slow, if you don't use passes or spend equus, you will not get the divine.
  • At one point, kids will start to pile up and you may not have enough treats.
 The verdict:
The game is really simple, but requires lots of money and passes if you want to aim for the divine and bigger prizes. This is a loss.


Yes, I was not so lazy this time and made a yay or nay, so please enjoy! :)

Happy trick or treating!
BHF 

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar