My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

teisipäev, 10. november 2015

Color collections and exchanges

I am one of those people who will start thinking about christmas even before Halloween, so I am already eagerly waiting for snow and the holidays. Love to see the peace everywhere, as well as decorations on the houses and, the most of all, prestents under the tree! Yay! Okay, enough of chattering, let's get to Howrse...

I suddenly came up with an idea that I want to collect all the coats of all horse breeds(read it as: I want to have all the coat color throphies). I have several horses who I don't need, but they have rare coats and I can't sell them. So I deleted the Golden Apple stable and made a Color Collections stable. This is where I am going to keep all horses who I don't need, but still need because of their coats(well that totally made sense lol), so when I finish breeding a breed, then one representator of every color will go to that stable, others will be sold, get it? :) This work takes a lot of time so may be we can talk about the results in um...next ten years? :D Currently, I have three completed collections: Friesians, Arabians and Shires.

I've been going item exchange crazy in the last days because I discovered I have dozens of multiple BM items. I have made some pretty good deals: 3 Achilles' heels for a bonus pack, 2 Achilles' heels for 2 Apollo's lyres and Morpheus' arms for a Harmony pack. And right now I made two deals: 3 pieces of cloud for 2 Apollo's lyres and 2 Zeus' lightning bolts for a Horn of plenty. Ooooh that last one was sweet c: If you want to make an exchange with me then just ask! I have a lot of BM items I don't need. You may offer me customization items(Golden Apples, Harmony packs, 5th elements etc.), horn of plentys, Poseidon's, Bonus and Hera's packs, Aphrodite's tears...anyways, tell me what you have to offer, I'll consider almost anything :P

And if you wanna know who got the Harmony pack, then go and see her, click the link below(make sure you are logged in on Howrse!)
http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=46052716

Thanks for stopping by! See you!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar