My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

neljapäev, 14. jaanuar 2016

Throphy horse madness!

Hey there!

Phew, it's been quite a while! I've had great christmas and new years! How about you? I sure hope yours were great aswell! :) Anyways, let's get back to Howrse business...

I have developed a throphy horse madness, cause I have bred another potential throphy horse! I had Spectra, a crossbred mare, who is now retired, but was a good throphy horse once and I thought, why not get a horse of the same caliber out of her before she dies? To be honest, when I still bred crossbreds, she was one of my best mares and all her offsprings were great, but I sold them. Now, I bred her with a stud, who had the highest GP on the breeding list. The outcome is a KWPN cross mare Kept Secret with 4239.07 GP, over 100 inborn skills and 366 stars. She has just started training and my hopes are high!

A little update on my other throphy hunters: Fusion is either 912th or 911th on Grand Prix, no other placings really :P I think he doesn't really have the things needed to go higher, but still, he brings in throphies and now wears a vintage apple coat of the Howrse old version's dun Marwari c: Tanya has started competing. She excels in all disclipines, but is better in galloping and trotting races. To be honest, she catches first places better than Fusion. I still haven't worked out her "best of best" disclipine with what we could go to the Grand Prix, but she may also just participate in them all c:

Tree expedition ended a while ago, but let me tell you that I didn't get neither of the divines I had the chance of getting. That is quite frustrating, because I have never been so close to getting them before. But oh well, I'll keep trying! Today started The Maze and my first thought was: not again! x.x Although, they have made it a little easier this time. But I'll give my best to not spend passes and diamonds there :P Amarita is my companion on this journey, I hope we'll do well!

Listing here horses that I have currently for sale. You may always mail me with your offers and reservations!
Colt Brahman/Purebred trakehner/2689.65 GP/Direct sale 5000 equus NEGOTIABLE!
Filly Excuse Me/Purebred trakehner/2789.82 GP/Direct sale 5000 equus NEGOTIABLE!
Filly Calendula/Purebred Hanoverian/1227.05 GP/Auction starting price 1000 equus.

That's it for now!
Looking forward to seeing you here again c:
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar