My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

reede, 22. jaanuar 2016

Sad vs. happy

Good evening fellow Howrsers!

Today was a bit of a frustration day to me. Sometimes, we all have them, don't we? But I also had some positive stuff too, so no reason to get depressed here! Read on to find out c:

I was just randomly checking some crossbreds I had bred and sold on and discovered this...
(Click on the pictures for a bigger version)
 Nice to see that my pwetty Terra Cota is being taken care of nicely c:
Hang on...

See this? 312 wins in dressage! Oh my god! I've sold a complete champion! Oh why, BHF, WHYY?! Let's say I don't have the eye for the champions, but I am pretty sure that it is almost impossible for anyone to tell if a horse is going to be a great-ass competitor or not. At the end, I am actually over the moon that I have managed to breed such an amazing horse! I think I have not done it before, so wohooo! :D

Oh and Terra Cota is daughter of Spectra, my retired throphy horse!

Second thing that frustrated me today was the Titan's challenge. I paid 20 diamonds for this and failed at level 3 to only receive a Helios Ray. And I was there like... 
 Why did I even bother?

Now, off to the happier news :P Fusion set a new record in the Grand Prix! He finished 822th this Tuesday in trot race! I have lately taken him to rides only to get more skills and seems like it helps! Another step closer to 500! (Though I doubt he will ever reach that point, I may need a better horse)

Amarita's first offsprings have completed training and have drifted off to competitions world! I have to admit, they do really well, just like their mother! I am especially proud of Alexander, who has proved to be Amarita's best offspring so far! I hope they all will be as or even more amazing!

That's it for today! I planned to do a Yay or Nay on the Maze event but...next time, please? :D

Anyways, have a good day!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar