My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

teisipäev, 3. märts 2015

Equestrian centers update

Last update to equestrian centers was a big one. Lots of things have changed and I am gonna give my opinion on them now. Feel free to comment yours below :)


Few months ago, the employment feature was erased and we can't receive salaries with jobs anymore. Now we are getting money automatically every day when we log on. I think this is a good solution, because everyone are now quaranteed a 1000 equus "salary". The new employment system however, doesn't really make me a happy camper. I hate that I have to buy employees for passes and they last only for several weeks! I would understand more if they would last a year or forever, but few weeks for a pass? No. Not all of us can buy passes for real money. However, I do like the fact that they can be won trough UFOs and competitions, I already have got 2 :P


I personally like the workshops addition. I no more have to spend my money in shops to get stuff I need for my center, I just collect enough material from UFOs and missions with horses and voila! I can craft items without any fees! Only minus is, that showers and all those more imortant stuff take a lot of resources to make, so if you have many boxes and meadows, it takes time to fulfill all their needs.


So this is all for now and I hope you liked it :)


See you around!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar