My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

kolmapäev, 18. märts 2015

Unicorns - yay or nay?

You already know that lack of time(and ideas!) is the main problem I rarely post here. But enjoy this little post that I had time to write now.


Soooh...unicorns, yay or nay? I'd say they are somewhere in the middle because of what happened with me a week ago.

So all my three uni mares were ready to be covered at the exact same time and I had 3 windows open and was ready to click. When I was choosing the stallions, I was surprised to see only 3 stallions offering coverings with prices that would cost me 6000 equus as total for each! Yeah, it gave me eye twitches, but since I had missed the right covering time for ages and was there now in the right time, I decided to take the risk. These were uni stallions with quite good skills and I hoped I would at least get one unicorn.

And guess what happened? None of them were unicorns! I was so dissapointed! But to be sure I get 100% all my money back, I put the foals up for direct sales with their covering prices, luckily they went fast. I have my money *dollar eyes*

So unicorns may not always be so "cool", "awesome", "cute". They may eat all your money.


See you around!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar