My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

esmaspäev, 6. aprill 2015

What's been going on

Okey, blame the school again and lack of ideas! And you know why. Luckily, I've had time to actively play on Howrse and here is a little summary what I've been doing lately.

First, the spring rainbow cards event is here and I am only 2 diamond cards away to get the divine Charming Red! I so hope I will be lucky this time, cause Jade feels so lonely...

Second, I today castrated all stallions in the other horses stable. My aim is to breed winners not breeders there and castrating gives them a few more skills. I think that is a smart idea, because no one really wants to cover purebred mares with crossbred ones, at least that's what I think. So from now on, my crossbred stallions will all face castration *snips the scissors*

Third, I now put foals I don't want up for direct sales, because I have discovered that this way they'll sell faster. If within a week no one wants the little one, I will put him/her up for auction. All prices are negotiable, feel free to make an offer or mail me for reservations!

Thanks for reading and see you again in 2 weeks if school doesn't stop strangulating me!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar