My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

esmaspäev, 20. aprill 2015

The Howrse Events: The return of Pinatas

Dat title tho :P

Yes, pinatas are back! I have to admit, pinata has always been my favorite event after Wandering horses. I am always eager to get the divine, which I am sure I will not get because when did I last win one??

So yeah, I eagerly started doing quests and then came...bed down a pony for 1 point. I checked my crossbreds and I don't have any ponies! I was so desperate I went to direct sales and bought the first cheapest pony who galloped onto my search roads. So here he is: Nouble Courage, a Chincoteague pony, got him for 5000 equus. And I got my one point. I decided to keep him so I could use him in the future if such quests should come.

And as always...I beg you to friend me and click onto my pinata! I click absolutely ALL my friends' pinatas if I find one in the help a friend section. Thanks a lot!


See you around!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar