My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

kolmapäev, 10. juuni 2015

Dive into the summer!

I did my final exam today and I feel so relieved! The summer can come now! No more studying! Yipee!

And with the summer a new event has come to Howrse - the underwater excavations. Yet again, the concept is pretty great, but really, I have to find 162 bones to get a divine. Geez, Ow just wants to make it so impossible! And of course if you are a pass millionaire, you can literally buy yourself that divine.Why? Why? Why? x.x

Well anyways I am going to play it, cause I never know when luck might struck...

And now the positive side :) Here is a list of my foals currently for sale. For reservations and offers mail me! All direct sales prices are negotiable!
Rustic Dream, Thoroughbred cross, colt, 631.12 inborn skills, 3454.36 GP, 289 stars. Auctions, starting price 1000e.
Bonaparte, Arabian(1% Lusitano), colt, 365.27 inborn skills, 2826.93 GP, 225 stars. Auctions, starting price 1000e.
Akera, Arabian(1% Lusitano), filly, 245.98 inborn skills, 2997.85 GP, 242 stars. Direct sales(2 days left!) 3000e.

That's all for this time! See you around!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar