My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

reede, 12. juuni 2015

Haflingers!

A new breed Halfinger is on Howrse. I actually had no idea until I stumbled upon one in the underwater excavations. I got a palomino filly, so cute c:

Now I am thinking should I start breeding them? I would like to, but there are many different factors for and against it.

One really silly thing that holds me back is that I have maximum number of stables. This has kept me from breeding new breeds for a while. I could combine two breeds into one stable though.

If I would sell her, I could get a good amount of equus right now. If I wait too long her price will decrease so I have to decide fast.

I have many horses who right now are decreasing the number of my equus quite fast. More horses would just make it worse.

When I would sell my crossbreds I could get enough money and space for Haflingers. But I don't know if it is a good idea, cause I am about to reach 4000 GP goal with crossbreds and I have worked long for that.

I am the kind of person who loves to have many horses with different coat colors, but Haflinger has only 3 colors which means I will soon be bored.

Helping to make new breeds more skilled is a fun work in my opinion. I always love to help and later be proud that I've helped to achieve something.

Confusing, eh...?

Anyways, I am thinking about all this and will let you know when I have decided.

I hope it wasn't too boring :P

Sincerely,
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar