My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

pühapäev, 26. juuli 2015

Colorful text! Yay!

Hey there! More weeks have passed by and I am now a year older and have a summer job...oh no, I have not forgotten Howrse and am happy to tell you what has happened this month :)

About Haflingers and Shires...I decided to start BLUPping them, so far I haven't kept track of it on any of my horses. I read some articles on the internet about how to do it and started trying. I couldn't resist the temptation and bred LM Sunshine twice...and got two colts. Daffy remains "untouched". I won't breed them before they reach 90 BLUP at least.

I decided to start a new series called Yay or Nay? So basically, it is me judging events on Howrse. I will bring out the best and the worst in each event and then summarize it, is this event worth playing or not. These are mostly my personal opinions and may differ from yours, so please respect it :)


In today's Yay or Nay...

The Water Balloon Fight  


Cons:

  • Free gifts from your friends!
  • Possible rewards!
  • Even if you throw only a few balloons, you have almost a 100% chance of getting a small reward.

 Pros:

  • You can only throw a ball when you catch an UFO and that doesn't happen so often.
  • Getting the best rewards and Divines is almost impossible and may require hours of time spent online.
  • There is always a chance that your friends may not throw any balloons at you.

The verdict:

It is almost impossible to get any impressive prizes easily, but if you love to receive small gifts and give them to your friends, then this is your game :) This is a Tie.


Yay, I love the colors! You can comment below what do you think of it :P

Anyways, see you around!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar