My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

kolmapäev, 1. juuli 2015

The Grand Prix

How has your summer gone so far? I've had ups and downs. I managed to fall ill for the first time ever in summer. I've never been ill in summers before. Blame the bad weathers of Estonia :/

The good old board game event is again on Howrse. I don't even want to try to get that divine. I'll just move towards the gifts. So far I have gathered only aging points and equus.

And now to the title theme. I rarely participate in the Grand Prix competitions, but lately I have started to enter my best horse Amarita in these and she is doing fairly good. For example, this Monday in the trot race she placed 1504 among 4325 contestants. We're quite at the top :3

Amarita has been my dear one since I bought her. She gives really good offsprings and I am willing to spend more money on her. She excels in every disclipine and has got dozens of trophies. I didn't breed her, but I raised her and I feel proud :3

The poll has ended and no one voted...it must mean that you either don't care or you like my blog the way it is. Well then, I'll just continue it the same way as I have done so far.

I am putting my last crossbreds up for auctions but you may still mail me with your offers and reservations.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sincerely your
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar