My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

reede, 20. november 2015

Double the unicorns!

Hey guys! I have some great news! After months of unicorn drought, I managed to get 2 unicorn babies at once! These cuties are colt Kontador and filly Kismet. Kontador came first and I at first changed his gender cause I wanted a mare and I was pretty sure that the other foal was going to be a uni fail, but Serenade's foal turned out to be a filly and I reversed Kontador's gender again :P So happy for my uni foals c: All my unicorns are now in color collections stable, except Tranquil, because I already have a chestnut Hanoverian there.

How are things with World Championship? Let's say, I've never been so lazy with a Howrse event before in my life :D At first I always made sure all horses who enter have both bonuses but now I just throw them in :P And Fusion is only one who brings me wins. I really feel I could use a little break from events, but I need the items tho. I guess I just have to do something. In my opinion the best events are the lottery and cards, cause they are the easiest and require less work. Oh, BHF, why you so lazy suddenly? x.x

Anyways, thanks for reading!
See you in the game!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar