My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

laupäev, 6. veebruar 2016

Short GP update

Hey hey!

Valentines day is approaching fast and what are you planning to do on this lovey-dovey day? Well, I am planning to eat pizza and play Howrse. Single life rules! But let's see what has happened on Howrse...

I entered Tanya into Grand Prix every day durning this week, here are the results. I will also add other horses' results:

Cross-country:
Tanya 889th

Trot race:
Fusion 773rd(New record!)
Tanya 1773rd

Show jumping:
Tanya 1507th

Dressage:
Tanya 1413rd

Gallop race:
Tanya 1634th

To summarize it up, she was best in cross country, which is actually quite surprising, because in non-GP competitions she is best at gallop and trot races. But I'll try again next week and may be enter Fusion too in all disclipines. Since I participated every day in GP this week, I also got placed in the overall board. I was 350th and I am pleased with the result c:

I am sorry, guys, but this is it for this time, I am so tired today that I just don't have any energy left to type...
See you next time!
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar