My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

pühapäev, 7. august 2016

10 000 views!

Good evening, dear Howrsers!

Yes, we have 10 000 views! Thank you everyone who has contributed and takes time to read my blog! Ah yes, now we can cut the cake...

Hellboy has finished his first week at GP! No new records and nothing impressive, but here are the results:

Cross-country: 1651st
Trot race: 1070th
Show jumping: 963rd BEST!
Dressage: 1156th
Gallop race: 1345th

As you see, he was the best at show jumping and I decided to start sending him to SJ competitions from now on, instead cross-country. And he got several 1st placings already, so I think I made the right decision :)

My overall placing for this week's GP is 328th. I don't remember if I've had better placings or not, but this one is pretty good actually, isn't it?

Today, Kept Secret gave birth to her first offspring! It's a crossbred Lusitano colt, 5469.22 GP, with a fab name: The Whiskey Bandit c: Inborn skills 1104.78, this colt is pure joy! I hope he will serve well for me in the future! *fingers crossed*

That's it for this time, I hope to see you here next time also c:
Your BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar