My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

esmaspäev, 22. august 2016

A delightful post!

Howdy, howdy, my dear howrsers!

I don't know why, but I feel so delighted today, I really have no reason: temperature is pretty warm outside, but there's no sign of sun. I guess it's because I had a blast last weekend with my friends on a little road trip. My weekends tend to go Howrse-free, but I am happy to return there on Mondays c: So, here's some things going on at BHF's (bigger than) small stable...

I got the Drum horse from the maze event, but it turned out to be a stallion...I still decided to keep him and buy a mare once their prices drop, so I could complete the color collection. This little nugget's name is Blake c:

I wasted some money on a skiller - again! But this time I bought a higher skilled Trakehner stallion for the days when there are no 5000+ GP coverings for my Trakehner mares, he could give me some great foals. The stallion's name is Gabriel and he is already fully trained and I gave him a Poseidon's pack(tbh it looks cool on him lol, I don't have any other non-GA horses with Poseidon's gear). I am guessing he is not much of a talent, because when I finished training he had about 3000 skills. I've managed to raise it to 4000 with competitions and rides, I am still halfway, but I hope he will reach 5000.

I decided that I will keep non-immortal GA horses only if their coats and backgrounds 'rock'. It means I will stop caring for them one day, but I won't sell them nor give them a Philospher's stone. This'll help me get the Golden Apple collection throphy and give lots of pretty horses to my stable c: Today, I sorted some out and safe from certain death are: Fiery Kid, Illusions, Midir, Blue Mamba, The City Back and Tanya. I also moved some old elementals and Bewitched Pumpkin horses there. I have many others I could move there, but they are still at a young age and can contribute to my breeding farm.

The Magic Potions event is currently on. Nothing impressive, nothing boring, it's kind of in-the-middle event imo. I'll just keep playing and see if I can get something exciting...

A little reminder for all of you there reading this! If you want to know right away when I have posted something new here, follow me on Twitter @myhowrse. Sometimes I may even bring up a few discussions there, so don't hesitate to reply and tell me about your opinions.

And last, but not least, a little eye candy for you c: I added some fancy backgrounds to some GA horses today, go and see them yourself --->Evana(Trakehners), Narcissa(From foundations)(This coat is my all time favorite!!)

See you next time!
Your BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar