My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

pühapäev, 21. detsember 2014

Guess who's back!

Yes, I am back. Jump with joy or cry, your choice.

I've had a break from Howrse, but I returned this September, cause I missed the game. I have gone trough a lot of changes, but let's take it point by point, so you could read it all better.

First of all I am now more mature and I think I can write better now. Also I am more advanced in English, so I hope I will make less mistakes.

Second, I will try to write more technically so you could see how I breed and raise horses. There have been quite a few people who have asked that from me, so this place here should be perfect for all of you who are interested in how I play and want to learn some tips how to make their playing better.

Now let's get to the point and I'll tell you what's been going on in my stable.

I quit breeding PSHs cause they were all low skilled and I basically got bored of them(How lame excuse I know). I sold last ones in September and instead I started breeding Trakehners, who are one of my favorite breeds and I also ride them in real life. I love their sweet and friendly nature. They love to communicate with people and that is one of the main reasons I love them. They are new breed in Howrse and thus still low skilled, but I am working on making it better.
I am also breeding now my second favorite breed Tennessee Walkers. I got a good mare from direct sales, who's GP is 2791.99, but so far all her offsprings have all managed to break the 3000 line, I only choose the best stallions.
I am still breeding Arabians. I have bought a new Arabian mare Amarita, who was my first 3000+ GP horse. She has made some good offsprings and I am now selling all my previous super mare Blackbird's offsprings, because they don't give very good offsprings and they all are low skilled. Selling them saves money. I am slowly selling them at auctions right now, but you can always mail me so I could reserve one for you. Also, you make the offer ;)
Dream horses stable still holds my only divine Jade. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I've tried, I've had no luck in getting more divines. This stable also holds my unicorns Promenade and Tranquil. I also had a third one, General, there, but he wasn't immortal and went to better place in his thirties, leaving behind a pass...okay, this sounded so evil and greedy, but I must say this was my first pass ever. So far I've managed with diamonds. I still have Prometheus the Namibian, who does well in dressage and brings me in many trophies(and diamonds too). This stable also holds 5th element(water) horse Amarita and Bewitched pumpkin horse Shuttle.
My evergrowing GA collection has lost one member: Neon died. I put her to safe haven, because I was too stupid to wait until his health decreases and I get a pass. But who cares about that pass? He is in peace now. No pain anymore. Oh dear, what are you talkin' 'bout BHF?
And last but not least come the amazing crosses. Yes, they are amazing, cause they are(supposed to be)high skilled. Some are 3000+ GP already, so goal achieved!

Anyways, I won't hold you back any longer. If you really like and care and would like to make me happy then pleaaaaasee press that follow button. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Regards,
BigHorseFreak

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar