My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

esmaspäev, 22. detsember 2014

Tips about elderly horses

Today one of my GAs died. It was a purebred Nokota stallion, who had quite a beautiful coat. His name was Mad Syndrome. I got one pass.

Note: I name GA horses after their coats. Don't ask why, I don't know.

This is where I tought I should give you tips about what to do with elderly horses, or at least I'll tell you how I do it. I once had a dilemma who to keep until it naturally dies and I get a pass and who to sell, because I need Equus too. So I tought I will keep my favorite breeds and best horses until they reach 0% health. So far this has worked well. I sell horses, who don't do good in competitions and who are low skilled and are just a waste of money and time(in my opinion!).

May be you got some good tips to use yourself or may be you are just yawning and close the window. Either way, thanks for reading! (What a genius ending seriously.........)

Regards,
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar