My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

laupäev, 27. detsember 2014

It can happen with anyone

So now christmas is over and we are all fat from all the food and now it's time to sit back and see how our Howrses are doing...

I did a terrible mistake today. I was looking for a stallion who to breed Shuttle with. I found one with good GP, but I accidentally clicked onto the one next to it, who didn't have GP I need. I bred and then suddenly I realised...I checked the stally's page and...I freakin' wasted 3000 equus for it! Goddamn! Now my only hope is that I can sell the foal with at least 3000 equus and I am even again. Yes, I know I am an equus millionaire and that 3000 shouldn't be a big deal, but for me it is. No matter how much money I have, I still keep track on every price carefully. Thus, I always have money.

So always look carefully which stallion you choose, specially when you are low on equus. A lesson for everybody.

Oh, and If you want a crossbred Arabian foal, then wait for a few days and I can give you one with 3000 equus. Really. You may mail me.

Have a nice day! :D
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar