My Howrse

My Howrse

Pages

esmaspäev, 29. detsember 2014

Some good Arabians for sale

My last 4 Arabians all got sold at the auctions and this time I put up for auction 3 Arabians instead of 4. This time I got 2 delicious horses. *yum yum* So first is pregnant mare Blopping Rain, who's starting price is 4000 equus. Second, there's Best Boy with 1% dun coat color, starting price 2000 equus, which is quite good for a rare coat horse. And third, there is a neutral horse Black Is Gold without any virtues(and vices too!). His starting price is 1000 equus. Now go and bid or mail me, because you will want them.

Also my uni Promenade didn't yet again give birth to a unicorn, but a purebred Hannoverian mare Dinara. She is up for aucion, starting price 1000 equus.

So if you are in need of some horses, then you may always visit my sales and mail me, I don't bite...hard...

Regards,
BHF

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar